THAT'S MY JAM

Friday, January 29, 2010

Skip to the end

Stones Throw Podcast 46: Peanut Butter Wolf - Green Screen (Live Video Mix) from Stones Throw on Vimeo.

I have a specific purpose for sharing this 12 minute green screen mix from Peanut Butter Wolf. He saves the best for last that's for damn sure. I instantly fell in love with the last song... it was one of those "oh god i love this so hard I am having a cuteness malfunction" moments. So I found out who sings it, in hopes to obtain the full version copy for my damn self and it has only led me on almost a year long search. This is what I found out! The song is called Look Into Your Love by Chris Kachuli. As far as I can tell... the song is from the album Electric Lucifer Book III so its Bruce Haack with Chris Kachuli doing the vocals. The album was made in 1970 but I don't think released? Here is another song from the album. I can't find Look Into Your Love which is the one I really want. Keep your eyes out for me is what I am saying. I want that song!



1 comment:

Disclaimer

All images, lyrics and music belong to their rightful owners. They are posted here for EDUCATIONAL and PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Additionally, we don’t host material on our server, we only link to other websites. Nonetheless, if you own the rights to any of these images, videos, lyrics or music and do not wish them to appear on the site please CONTACT US, and they will be promptly removed.

in the last week we got this many visits: