THAT'S MY JAM
Friday, November 19, 2010
10 reasons why saxophones aren't all bad
Aaron made this mix a long time ago in response to me saying that the saxophone was my least favorite instrument in the world. Put it in HERE.
1. 21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
2. Facades - Philip Glass
3. The Inflated Tear - Rahsaan Roland Kirk
4. Grey Lagoons - Roxy Music
5. Terry's Cha-Cha - John Cale
6. Lonely Woman - Ornette Coleman
7. Nirvana for Mice - Henry Cow
8. Rubric - Philip Glass
9. Jump in Jump in come in come in - William Oldham
10. Igneous Ejaculation - John Zorn
All images, lyrics and music belong to their rightful owners. They are posted here for EDUCATIONAL and PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Additionally, we don’t host material on our server, we only link to other websites. Nonetheless, if you own the rights to any of these images, videos, lyrics or music and do not wish them to appear on the site please CONTACT US, and they will be promptly removed.