THAT'S MY JAM

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aaron Neville Super Mix

GOLD



Tracklist:

disc: 1
1. Over You
2. Show Me The Way
3. Let’s Live
4. I’m Waiting At The Station
5. How Could I Help But Love You
6. Tell It Like It Is
7. Why Worry
8. Jailhouse
9. Mojo Hannah
10. Hercules
11. The Greatest Love
12. Arianne
13. The Ten Commandments Of Love
14. For Your Precious Love
15. Pledging My Love
16. Stardust (Duet With Rob Wasserman)
17. Don’t Know Much (Duet With Linda Ronstadt)
18. A Change Is Gonna Come

disc: 2
1. All My Life (Duet With Linda Ronstadt)
2. Everybody Plays The Fool
3. Close Your Eyes (Duet With Linda Ronstadt)
4. Louisiana 1927
5. Don’t Go, Please Stay
6. Angola Bound
7. Warm Your Heart
8. Don’t Take Away My Heaven
9. The Bells
10. You Never Can Tell
11. The Grand Tour
12. Betcha By Golly, Wow
13. Save The Last Dance For Me
14. Use Me
15. Say What’s In My Heart
16. To Make Me Who I Am
17. The Very Thought Of You (Duet With Linda Ronstadt)
18. People Get Ready

... encyclopedic almost. I especially enjoy some of the early numbers I didn't know about like Over You, Let's Live, and Jailhouse, so sweet.
However you may notice two most essential tunes are not included... so here they are in youtube form:

4 comments:

  1. ...and this is for you, amigo:
    http://www.ilike.com/artist/Twin+Sisters/album/I+Thank+God+For+You?src=onebox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, hombre. maybe spin that one at the dance party? i recommend dance to your daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that the party this friday that I am missing!? I am so bummed about this :(

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

All images, lyrics and music belong to their rightful owners. They are posted here for EDUCATIONAL and PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Additionally, we don’t host material on our server, we only link to other websites. Nonetheless, if you own the rights to any of these images, videos, lyrics or music and do not wish them to appear on the site please CONTACT US, and they will be promptly removed.

in the last week we got this many visits: