THAT'S MY JAM

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Being a teacher is really cutting into my layin' around time... which means I haven't been able to properly nerd out. SO when that happens... I revert back to my stand bys. The Beach Boys! Please Let Me Wonder is my dad's favorite song by the Beach Boys.... he likes to remind me its his favorite despite Brian Wilson writing it on his first acid trip. Christian dads vote no acid trips.







Allow me to refer back to my Beach Boys Mix I made a long ass time ago.HERE

When I am done with my class I am going to make a needlepoint of the album Love You.

What have you guys been into as of late??

1 comment:

Disclaimer

All images, lyrics and music belong to their rightful owners. They are posted here for EDUCATIONAL and PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Additionally, we don’t host material on our server, we only link to other websites. Nonetheless, if you own the rights to any of these images, videos, lyrics or music and do not wish them to appear on the site please CONTACT US, and they will be promptly removed.

in the last week we got this many visits: